As board-certified, fully licensed physicians, we are trained to diagnose and treat a range of acute and chronic medical conditions in patients of all ages. We follow the most up-to-date health maintenance and disease management guidelines we seek to treat the “whole person” by evaluating each patient against our knowledge of all body systems and by taking the necessary time to get to know each patient beyond their immediate clinical needs.
Family practice is the medical specialty that provides continuing and comprehensive health care for individuals and families. Unlike other specialties that are limited in scope, family medicine providers are able to treat all ages and sexes and multiple disorders and diseases.
Our physicians have special interests in adolescent care, holistic medicine, sports medicine, weight management, as well as preventive care for our patients.
Clifton Park Family Medicine provides the following services for infant, child, adolescent, adult, and geriatric patients:
- Health maintenance physicals for infants through adults
- Health care for acute and chronic medical problems, emergency care when appropriate
- Evaluation for depression, anxiety, ADHD, Alzheimer’s disease, and other mental health issues
- Orthopedic evaluation; basic splinting
- Suturing of lacerations; minor surgery
- Women’s health: Gynecologic exams; pap smears; endometrial biopsy; women’s health issues
- Alternative medicine
- On-site blood drawing (phlebotomy)
- Referral services
Our office holds free blood pressure clinics every third Tuesday of the month.